Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life after school starts...


It's been a while i have not been blogging...reason? Lack of time. Time is so precious these days and yet I wish there is more than 24 hours a day. Master has started and research has started with me doing the literature review. Therefore, google is the master here....searching for technical papers, journals and proceedings which are related to my research.

It's been almost 3 weeks now since i started with my research....many would really want to know how am i coping....Oh well, to tell you the truth...i'm totally drained out....of energy and will power. I find it so hard to focus and spend more time on my work as being at home with kids is really difficult, especially when my kids are sick. Past few weeks my both kids were sick on and off...first the eldest one was sick...then after he recovered, my daughter was sick...and then back to the loop again. Phew...it's really a headache. Until now they are sick...down with running nose and cough. Blame the weather for being so bad and unpredictable...suddenly it's a rainy day and then next day it's sunny again...cold and then hot..and cold again...Keeping my fingers crossed that my kids will recover fast and no more sick anymore.

So these few weeks had been nightmares....lack of sleep, working late at night until 3am, not eating well, and worst of all being so forgetful and blur. I think it is caused by lack of sleep that got me so blur and forgetful. It's liked I just left my purse on the table and the next minute I totally couldn't remember where I have put it. Or probably age getting over me now....

Now i realized being a mum and a student are not easy at all...I should proclaim myself as "Supermom". It's really crazy days with the hectic schedule with taking care of my kids and doing my research at the same time, and I also need to do the housework...wonder woman can't even handle that I think... I have always put a positive mind and a strong will i can do it..but these past few weeks have drained off my energy and I am so tired now..wish i could have a break away from my kids for a day and just let me relax by the pool to rejuvenate. But i know it's impossible..being a mum is eternity...so responsible is always there.

Guess it's time for me to brace myself up again...to build up my energy and get on going with the will power. I hope i can have a little more freedom to at least have some time hang out with my gal friends or go for facial or hairdo...or a dinner date to at least enjoy myself a bit...oh well, back to serious work and need to forget about tiredness temporarily....

Oh ya btw, I have actually slimmed down a lot from my delivery....can you believe that I actually gained back my original weight after 3months of delivery??? I was surprised too...but it's true..and i can fit back my jeans and all my clothings now...this is an accomplishment!!!! Well, I think it's because of I'm taking care of 2 kids now and sleep deprive actually helps too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger

Irene's Diary ~bittersweet life~ Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino