It's the Mid Autumn Festival yesterday (since now it's already 12.43am in the morning) and it was a normal day for me. Usually my family has celebration for the festival every year. We would do BBQ and played lanterns to celebrate the night with the sighting of the full moon. However, this year my family was not gathered together to celebrate the day. My sister Jasy is in the US who is a few thousand kilometers away, my youngest sister Kelly is in Ipoh (at home), my dad is in Singapore (a working day for him) and my mum and I are in Penang. Everyone is at different place...and no celebration for this year....It's just a normal day.
I pondered over the past Mid Autumn festival celebrations which I had in my University's days and my family's celebrations....As I recalled, I enjoyed every year's Mid Autumn festival with my family members and also my University's days of Mid Autumn celebration. Happy moments suddenly flashed clearly in my mind...and I was smiling away retrospecting over the memorable "happy celebrations". I really missed those days.... and I hope next year's Mid Autumn festival will be with my family and celebrate the occasion together happily.
Happy Mid Autumn to everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment