Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chines New Year is over....


It's been a long spell of silence since my last post. I've been busy as usual...with my kids...and my personal life...more like family life..hehe..
Chinese New Year for me this year was much better...I enjoyed more as I spent my time at my side of my family...I got to see all my close relatives and my cousins...and the happiest of all was my son as he loved to be at my family side as he made a lot of new friends....unlike at my hubby's side, it's so boring and everyone makes him cry one...especially when he sees my mother-in-law. Nobody plays with him there except me and my hubby. So boring...not only to him, I feel the same too...so I never like to spend Chinese New Year at his place...but no choice lerr....who ask me to get married..sigh...guess I have to tolerate that...
Time flies very fast these days....my daughter now is already 8 months old she is actively crawling around and playing with her brother now....however, sometimes her brother doesn't like Fion to disturb him playing..and ended up Fion chasing his brother in her walker...it's so funny to imagine the scene :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger

Irene's Diary ~bittersweet life~ Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino