Just back from Singapore on Monday. I went to Singapore for a short holiday of 3 days and 2 nights. Everyone would guess I was there with my hubby...unfortunately it's not...I went there with my mum, my sister and my little baby girl :) Oh well, what happen to Eric Tee???? He stayed at home with his father...because his father was barred to go out of the country...so Eric has to stay...my poor boy.
It's been five years since I last stepped to Singapore....I wanted a holiday for a long time...especially a private one without my kids...Oh well, that won't happen i guess...anyway I flew to Singapore last Saturday...Singapore was a total different city compared to 5 years ago. It's such a modern city with all the infrastructure all so well developed and organised....along with it's fantastic buildings' architecture and the city development so rapid and growing all the time...
It's Christmas season now and the city was filled with beautiful lights up especially at night. It's a romantic city if you have the money to spend there...We met up with my beloved dad and we stayed at Albert Court Village hotel around Bugis Junction. It's a strategic location for shopping and eatery...
However, I didn't do much of shopping, just go around for sightseeing in Singapore. We went up to Singapore Flyer, Vivo City, The Jewel Box (aka Faber Hill), Clarke Quay, Marina Bay, Singapore's Botanic Garden and of course the Orchard Road. The Singapore Flyer was really great in it's design and mechanics...the whole thing was awesome and it can't be compared to the Malaysian's "Eyes of the World" as i think the Malaysia's one is damn cheap in its build and not great at all....ahahaaha..
Anyway, here are some pictures to share and I had a great time after all though it's tiring for me..as it's too rush for a short holiday... Merry Christmas to all!!!
On our way to Singapore (by Air Asia)
Outside our hotel room
Christmas tree @ Vivocity
Night view @ the Jewel Box
Tallest X'mas tree lighting up @ the Jewel Box
The Singapore Flyer

0 comments:
Post a Comment