Friday, July 17, 2009

3rd Week of Confinement


It's going to be the end of my 3rd week of confinement. Feeling happy as soon in a week plus time I will be free like a bird again....no need to be quarantine in the house. Nevertheless, I have started planning all the things that I need to do and want to do after my confinement. There is a list of things that I need to work on....

But above all that, I am now busy planning and arranging for my baby girl, Fion's full moon party. Fion is going to be a month old soon in a week time, and this time my hubby wanted to throw a lunch party to celebrate her full moon. In Chinese tradition, a month old is considered a full moon and it is an auspicious celebration for the baby. In Chinese custom, red-coloured eggs and "angku kuih" are a-must things to be prepared, and the baby will then need to dress in red clothings, and bath with gold jewellery.

For the lunch party, we have decided to celebrate it on 25th July 2007 (2 days earlier that the exact date) because Saturday would be the most convenient day to everyone. We are having buffet lunch party by hiring catering service at home. Invitations have been sent out and I hope the party will be a success.

And the proudest part for me is....I designed the invitation card myself...and I simply like the design...bravo to Mummy Irene here!!! Here is the invitation card:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger

Irene's Diary ~bittersweet life~ Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino