Monday, June 15, 2009

Last week of work..


This week will be my last week of work before I go for my maternity leave....I'm actually really happy thinking about me getting taking a break from work starting this Saturday....yahoo!!!
I'm really tired of the pushing and pressure from work as my boss is getting me to work on so many things...and yet not really appreciative at all...

And these days, as my days are getting closer to my due date...i'm feeling tired easily and unable to focus on the work as I'm feeling nauseas and lost of appetite sometimes...The only thing I need is lying down on bed and get some rest. My weight is getting heavier and my tummy is for sure huge...walking and moving around is sometimes a burden for me as I get tired easily after 5 minutes.

Anyhow, I am counting my days to my start date of my maternity leave...4 more days to go...after monday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered By Blogger

Irene's Diary ~bittersweet life~ Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino